Often times when I’m running my booth at the farmers markets, I have people come up and ask if my products are essential oils. It is a legitimate question.
The bottles at first glance look very similar. Before I even have the chance to talk about the our formulas, I take the time to educate about what tinctures actually are and why they are far superior to a dried, capsule, or pill form.
Bottom line: You get the MOST BENEFIT IN THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIME! Let’s break this down:
- Tinctures absorb directly into the bloodstream and therefore, digestion is not required. During the digestion process, the medicinal constituents of the herb have to be extracted from the plant cellulose. To explain this a little further, for cells to be able absorb nutrients, those nutrients must be broken down into a liquid first. We have basically done the work for your digestive system!
- Liquid Extracts take 1 to 4 minutes to absorb as opposed to the 20 to 30 minutes that a capsule can take that that’s before your body can even begin to assimilate them!
- Your body can only absorb about 40% to 60% of capsules. Where does the rest of that capsule go? Directly down the toilet along with your money.
- Liquid Extracts have a 98% Absorption Rate!
- It can take up to 20 capsules to equal the benefit of a single dose of a liquid extract.
We want our customers to get the maximum benefit from our products in the quickest amount and time and that’s why we have been doing what we do the way we do it for the past 35 years. If I do say so myself, I know we have perfected this process and we are confident that we offer the most high quality product available at a price anyone can afford.